We send our gratitude and sincere regards out to everyone who has helped us get the project to where it is today...to all of the children and adults that we met in the Amazon who helped us dive deep into the waters of their lives...to our families and friends for their incredible patience, support and advice...and to the support we received from various people and institutions:
IN THE U.S.
- Daniel and Barbara Reeks – for unconditionally supporting this project ever since it was an unformed, crazy idea, and for getting us our first presentations in the U.S.
- Lizard – for more than just caring advice about text revisions
- Vito Maggiolo – for pointing us out to the news in Brazil and in the U.S.
- Grandma Stitt – for the homemade cookies she sent to the Amazon all the way from the U.S.
- Matt Clark – for Bambeia’s cover-art and the last minute equipment purchases
IN SãO PAULO
- Celso Padilha - (Primo) for his patience and dedication to get this site up and working
- Binho - for the conception of this beautiful site
- Adriana Meirelles – for all of her advice about art and life, and for the logo that gets nothing but praise wherever it goes
- Gapp Design(represented by Kehl) – for his constant presence, brochure design, and the graphic layout of the book
- Expedição Vagalumes: for the constant support and exchange of enthusiasm
- Anna Carolina Dias de Carvalho – for her caring support and text revisions
- Walter Dias de Carvalho – for his unconditional support even if that meant accepting drastically different life trajectories
- Grete – for visiting us in the Amazon and bringing her wonderful puppets
- Natalia Viana – for enthusiastically visiting us in the amazon and consequently writing an article in Caros Amigos
- Adriana Friedman – for her support and for sharing our visions of play on the internet
- Anthares Multimeios – aid with the documentary
IN THE AMAZON
- Projeto Saúde e Alegria (Santarém – Pará),
- IPAM - Instituto de Pesquisa da Amazônia (Santarém – Pará)
- Reserva de Desenvolvimento Sustentável Mamirauá (Tefé - Amazonas)
- C.I.R. - Conselho Indígena de Roraima (Boa Vista - Roraima)
- Secretaria de Educação de Rio Branco (Rio Branco - Acre)
- Ney Penafort - For opening the doors to the Amazon for us
- Funai ( Oiapoque - Amapá)
- Alexandre Padilha – for medical advice/support/accomodations while in the field
- Franklin – for the accommodation and medical support
- Gorda – for her willingness to share her passion for the Amazon
- Dias – for the magic of the caboclo clown and all of our trips together